DELHI-MANALI-DELHI VOLVO HONEYMOON PACKAGE
3 Nights & 4 Days
Rs. 13,599/- Per couple
Cost Valid from 1st July to 20th Dec and 5th Jan to 14th April
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- Welcome Drink on Arrival ( Coffee, Tea, Non Alcoholic Drink )
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner (3 Breakfast & 3 Dinner)
- All sightseeing (Half Day Local, Full Day Solang, Full Day Kullu Manikaran) Tour By individual Cab ( Alto or equivalent )
- Pick up and drop from Volvo Stand Manali.
- Volvo Tickets (Delhi-Manali-Delhi, tickets for a couple)
- No hidden Cost
- Honeymoon Inclusion: Bed Flower Decoration, Fruit Basket, Candle Light Dinner, Honeymoon Cake, Kesar Badam Milk, Once during Stay.
- Any Guide, Any Insurance, Any Medical facility
- Rohtang Cost Does Not Include In this Package due To NGTC Rule ( Extra Charges 5000/ INR )
Note: Please feel free to call us or write a mail for any clarification.
Day 1: MANALI Local Sight Seeing Tour:
Pick up from Delhi Majnoo ka tila Near ISBT overnight journey to Manali 8AM Arrival Manali , check-in to hotel Manali in the Morning. Afternoon visit to Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Tibetan monastery, Manu Temple, Vashisht hot springs and evening visit The Mall and Shopping. Overnight stay in hotel
Day 2: Solang Valley TILL SNOW LINE or Gulaba
Snow Point Tour :- Solang valley
In case Rohtang pass is not visit due to NGT problem we can not provide you any taxi ( Note – As per The National Green Tribunal (NGTC) notification for Rohtang pass day excursion and cost does not include in this package )
Then you have to visit Solang Valley instead of Rohtang Pass. Later in the noon return to the hotel. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Manali Kullu Rafting point by Manikarn
In the Morning,after having Breakfast we proceed to Visit Nagar Castle or rafting point Kullu Vaishno Mata temple and Rafting Point Kullu & Manikarn: In the Evening time from 4:30 PM Back Manali Over night stay in Hotel
Manikaran: - Manikaran, 45 kms from Kullu and just 3 kms from Kasol, is famous for its hot springs. Thousands of people take a holy dip in hot waters here. The water is so hot that dal, rice & vegetables etc. can be cooked in it. It is also a well known pilgrimage place for both Hindus & Sikhs. Ramchandra and Shivaji temples besides a Gurudwara are there. According to an old legend, Manikaran is connected with Lord Shiva and his divine consort, Parvati, who lost her ear rings here, which gave birth to hot waters on the bank of Parvati River. Hearing this religious myth from the priests will be more rewarding and interesting.
Day 4: Check out From Hotel after noon,
Day free for leisure by own and afternoon transfer to bus stand to board the Volvo coach for Delhi and overnight journey . Morning arrival at Delhi.
"Tour End With Incredible Memory of Kullu Manali Honeymoon/Holiday Package"