DELHI-MANALI-DELHI VOLVO HONEYMOON PACKAGE
3 Nights & 4 Days
Rs. 14,999/- Per couple
Cost Valid from 5th July to 20th Dec and 5th Jan to 14th April
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- Welcome Drink on Arrival ( Coffee, Tea, Non Alcoholic Drink )
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner (3 Breakfast & 3 Dinner)
- All sightseeing (Half Day Local, Full Day Solang, Full Day Kullu Manikaran) Tour By individual Cab ( Alto or equivalent )
- Pick up and drop from Volvo Stand Manali.
- Volvo Tickets (Delhi-Manali-Delhi, tickets for a couple)
- No hidden Cost
- Honeymoon Inclusion: Bed Flower Decoration, Candle Light Dinner, Honeymoon Cake
- Any Guide, Any Insurance, Any Medical facility
- Rohtang Cost Does Not Include In this Package due To NGTC Rule ( Extra Charges 5000/ INR )
Note: Please feel free to call us or write a mail for any clarification.
Day 1 Destination – Delhi – Manali (570 Kms/ 12-14 Hrs)
Meals :No Meals
At 5:00 pm report at Delhi Volvo pick up point (on your own) & Depart for Manali to experience a wonderful vacation. Overnight Journey by Volvo. Exotic Manali offers something special for everyone. It gives peace to mediators, inspiration to Artists, Daring Activities for Adventure Seekers etc. On the way to Manali you experience the cool breeze already taking all your stress away, soothing you from serene environment and surprising you from its jaw- downed landscapes.
Day 2 Destination – Arrival in Manali
Meals :Dinner Only
Morning reach at Manali & transfer to hotel (Check In & Check out Time is 12:00 noon as per Hotel Policies & early Check In is subject to availability).After fresh up proceed for half day city tour of Manali which includes - Visit to Hadimba Devi Temple (This temple constructed in 1553 A. D. is Dedicated to Himachal’s Most Significant Deity Hadimba Mata), Vashisht Hot springs (Dedicated to Vashisht Muni & well known for its hot Curable water) and Tibetan Monastery. In Evening you will be free to explore the Mall Road & IBEX Market of Manali. Enjoy Dinner & Overnight stay in the reserved Hotel.
Day 3 Destination – Manali – Solang Valley (14 Kms) – Manali
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Today morning after breakfast have excursion trip to Solang Valley where you can admire the enchanting sights of the surroundings and can enjoy various thrilling adventure activities by own cost. As the winter approaches, the same Solang Valley takes a shape of a Snowy Blanket, thus forming a perfect vista for several snow activities
Day 4 Destination – Manali – Delhi (570 Kms)
Meals :Breakfast Only
Today check out @ 10:00 Am from the hotel and then you are free to explore Local market, Van Vihar (Dense Forest with deodar tress) & Tibetan Monastery in Market by own. At 4:30 pm report at Manali Private Volvo Stand & return to Delhi.